Friday 26 March 2010

Danish Slaughter of Dolphins






I received today an email with photos of poor dolphins being slaughtered in some Danish seaside town all in the name of proving your manhood!!! I could understand if it was sharks or crocodiles but dolphins, I mean they are one of the poor creatures on this planet who actually not only trust humans but actively seek them out for company.

Last week I wrote about the Japs wanting to resume whale hunting and 2 African countries wanting to kill elephants for their Ivory and whilst hope neither is successful at least can see that however wrong the reason those countries wish to murder animals for commercial gain, but to kill defenseless dolphins to prove your manhood, I suggest any Dane wanting to truly prove their bravery and courage they join the British army and get out to Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment