Tuesday 16 November 2010

It's a long road

As I run each day, well 5 times a week, I never seem to get that 6th run in at the moment, always something comes up.The thoughts keep coming into my head will I be able to do this mammoth task or have I bit off more than I can chew? I do not have the answer yet but I do know I will give it my best shot, for the 12 charities chosen, for my friends and family to be proud of and finally tom prove that a 50 odd year old guy can do it when he plans, trains and has the guts to do it.

I am running at least an hour and although it is slow about 10k, I remember when I ran that in 36+ mins!!! I did run 22 k on Sunday boy it was hard, a lot harder than I thought especially after I did run a marathon last month all be it very slow and did have to walk and run near the end, wow, those hills still give me nightmares, love you Cornwall but will never forget all those hills one after another.

It will be interesting to see if my months training for November goes as planned especially as we are now over half way through the month.

Until next time as the song say's 'Keep on Running'.

No comments:

Post a Comment