Sunday 21 February 2010

Blanket of snow



Wow, woke up to another blanket of snow on the ground, I cannot remember a winter like this. It is not ideal training for running through the Amazon.

Really enjoyed 'Dancing for Sports relief' last night well done to all taking part I must say it does make me feel proud to be British.

I am amazed. I have just gone on to the Sports relief web site and after planning my run last year and coming back to the UK and finding out about Eddie Izzard running a marathon a day, I have just discovered Helen Skelton is right at this moment kayaking down the Amazon River, Go Girl Go!!! She has broke two world records so far, I have no plans to break world records I just hope I can first of all get the opportunity to take up this challenge, secondly complete it and thirdly raise as much money and awareness about that lovely important part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment